Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back from the dead...

Ok, I'm finally feeling better. It's been a rough few days. I have a few things to share tonight, but the batteries in my camera just died! Luckily I at least got the pictures of my favorite one!

I went to my stamping club tonight. It was so much fun. We made a card, a 3-D project and a bag. The bag is just adorable! I love it and will definitely be using this idea over and over in the future. It was so simple, but the result is just awesome. A simple bag...who would've thought? :)




I don't know why she bought the yellow bags to use? She said she wanted white, but they were sold out. I would have gotten pink or red, but anyway.... We used a velcro enclosure. It's the perfect size for a little goodie bag, a gift card, some candy, a small gift. I love it!

I'll add the pics of the card, the 3-D project, and a cute box I made today, once I dig up some batteries...probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersNewHealthReviews.com