Friday, February 13, 2009

Alex's teacher gifts

I had to make 6 gifts for Alex's teachers tonight. She has her 1st grade teacher plus 5 resource teachers. I filled them with Hershey Kisses and Peppermint Patties. I think they turned out really nicely. I'm so glad that Valentine's Day is almost over so I can start focusing on other themes. YAY!

The first picture is of Alex's 1st grade teacher's box. Hers is a little bigger than the ones for the resource teachers, only because I was playing around with the size....and then decided it was bigger than what I wanted to use, so the rest are 3 inches. Hers is 4 inches.



This is 3 of the 5 boxes I made for the resource teachers. I couldn't get them all in the picture.


I made a card like this for each box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersNewHealthReviews.com